Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Cleaning #29 Email

Okay-
1-I have my own email account for personal stuff.
2-I already have folders in my work email for a variety of things...srp 2007, srp 2008, schools, volunteers, workshops/conferences, etc.; I try to keep on top of this as emails come in so I don't "lose" emails in my inbox because they took more time than I had at the moment to reply to and then get buried. I cleaned everything out thoroughly in January, but probably could do it again.
3-My address book is already up to date and not too overly big; I update it everytime I get a message saying address is wrong, etc. and don't include addresses I rarely, if ever, use, especially if they easily accessible elsewhere or I just know them.
4-My account is relatively up to date and relatively uncluttered. It could be better, but then I would have to do something like skipping storytime & I don't think I want to do that. ha ha

No comments: