Friday, December 7, 2007

# 20 again

Well, I had imbedded a video of Marilyn Horne singing C is for Cookie on Sesame street, but I can't see it when I pull up my blog. I saw it once, but is just a blank spot now. I'm not going to bother with a ticket however. This is the link at any rate. C is for Cookie This would have been so great to have when I was in music school. It would have been wonderful to see other people perform stuff that I was doing. Lots of neat videos, many of them from when artists were early in their careers. I can't imagine that all of this stuff can't be violating copyright; if the artists aren't putting this stuff up, how did they get the footage...lot is from tv that has been recorded. Even filming stuff for library sites would involve copyright issues...storytimes for instances, books, songs, etc.

1 comment:

mezzolibrarian said...

Well, I can see it on my computer at home, so I think it is just my computer at work.