Friday, December 7, 2007

week 9, # 22


Ok, I just lost my post. This topic is more useful than others we have learned about; at least with respect to what patrons ask about. I think more people are using now than not too long ago, but viewing books online is still iffy. Most people would rather have the book in hand, unless desperate. Audio books I could potentially listen to are Igraine the Brave by Cornelia Funke and Musicophilia And Other Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks. It is good to see that we have gotten the Dark is Rising series by Susan Cooper; very good series. Most stuff I saw that was of interest was stuff I had already read. Videos could be of interest as well, children's anyway. I looked at librivox as well; they had classic public domain type books in a variety of languages. Wowio was not a thrill for me either.

No comments: